13 de abril de 2004

:)

«Cause when I look to the sky something tells me you're here with me
And you make everything alright
And when I feel like I'm lost something tells me you're here with me
And I can always find my way when you are here.»


Train - When i look to the sky

«Will I take tender care of you?
Take your darkest night and make it bright for you
Will I be there to make you strong and to lean on?
When this world has turned so cold
Will I be the one that's there to hold?

Will I be there when you call me in the middle of the night?
Will I keep the rain from falling down into your light?
I promise, I promise
I promise I will

And I love you more every day
And nothing will take that love away
When you need someone
I promise I'll be there for you
I promise.»


Stacie Orrico - I promise i will

Sem comentários: